Saturday 20 July 2013

Day 44.


Last night we got 8 hours sleep in a row ! Followed by another 3 ! I remember in the first few weeks thinking, man, all I want in the entire world is 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. I figured that was literally impossible for at least a year. Turns out I only had to wait 7 weeks ! 

One of my closest friends moved to Melbourne 6 months ago, and between our busy schedules and shaky internet connections (glamorous), we hardly ever get to talk. She came for a surprise visit home this weekend for her dad's birthday, and met Willow for the first time.
It was really, really cute. Willow loved her and kept giving her little cheeky smiles. 

Samara has just got such a beautiful spirit. Every time I see her she has grown even more into somebody that I want in my life. She just uplifts me and makes me feel so much more positively about everything in my life. It's so valuable to have friendships like that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment