Saturday 31 August 2013

Day 82.

Willow was grumpy this morning, I offered her a feed, but she was disinterested. I thought if I took her for a walk it would help her to fall asleep.
This story ends with me breastfeeding on the side of the road in the rain.
I ended up surrendering the day to just being inside and looking at inspiring whole foods/vegan/yoga/gardening blogs all day, but as soon as Chris got home, I put him on beb duty and ran down to my garden and got my hands dirty. Hello pumpkin seedlings (that I found in my compost bin !) beans & kale.
The lady who moved in downstairs recently is into gardening so hopefully we can turn the whole back area into a big food garden c:
We have started trying to put Willow to bed at the same time every night, at 7pm. Then just before I go to bed I pick her up and feed her in her sleep to make sure she sleeps the whole night through.
It's so nice to have a couple of hours just Chris and I that are completely baby free to have dinner together where we can both eat at the same time without juggling a baby !
Tonight we watched Bill Cunningham New York which was so beautiful. I had wanted to watch it for such a long time but never got around to it, It was exactly the kind of inspiration I needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment