Monday 10 March 2014

Little Dreams



I'm so excited at the moment, to have so many ideas and projects on the go all at once.
It started a few weeks ago, with a small burst of insomnia.
At first I was so frustrated to be losing precious sleep, but after a few nights of tossing & turning, I decided to use it to my advantage. I started playing around with some different ideas I have had floating around, watching youtube tutorials and working with my hands into the wee hours.
It quickly began to consume me & all of my thoughts. The longer I thought about it, the more things clicked into place. All of these little projects that were sort of like loose ends started to fit under the umbrella of one big overarching idea that ties everything together.
I still have so much work to do, & I am probably a long way from being able to fully share my little dream, but I thought it would be nice to share a little taste.
Happy Tuesday my sweets x

No comments:

Post a Comment